Wednesday, August 26

Baby #2

Baby #2 is due January 29th.  I have mixed feelings about being a mom of 2.  I am so excited to have 2 little minions running around, creating shenanigans and  making me laugh.  I am also terrified that I will never leave the house and that I will become a crazy lady trapped alone with 2 kids under 3.  :)


More than anything, I am excited for Arlo to experience the joy of a sibling.  I am hopeful that at the very least they will both learn the delicate art of sharing and loving at a young age. Of course I have daydreams of them being best friends and wanting to play together.  There are definitely things I hope for, but I value my siblings mostly for the lessons they taught me and the moments we shared as young children.  I remember sharing bikes, food, friends, and attention.  Siblings are truly a gift that we don't appreciate until we are much older!

Here I am at 16 weeks, definitely bigger than my last pregnancy!  This baby comes with morning sickness and fatigue that started early and has seemed to lessen already. Yay for second trimester bliss.

We find out if we are having a boy or a girl in a few weeks and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails