Thursday, November 27

Custom Cake Orders

Now that my mini-me is a little older and taking great long naps, I have decided to start taking custom cake orders.  I have had a few orders already and have been enjoying baking again as a profession.


I love staying home with Arlo, but I do miss the constant array of sweets to choose from.  Breakfast was chocolate cake, cookies, and truffles for quite a few years.  Now I usually eat a granola bar or some yogurt and fruit.  Definitely not as exciting, but my pants are a lot easier to pull on...


Here are a few of the cakes I have done recently.  Everything is made from scratch.


I have worked out the kinks in my high altitude kitchen and have some great cake recipes to show for it.


The icing is my usual favorite: swiss buttercream.


This is a smash cake I did for a one year old birthday party a few months ago.


Chocolate Flourless Cake for the gluten free and chocolate loving.


Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for Thanksgiving this year. Love me some cupcakes.
Go to my baking website for info on how to place an order!


No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails