Wednesday, May 28

Baseball Birthday Party Details

My little babe just turned 1 and we threw a baseball themed birthday party for him.  Here are a few of the details from the party.


 The food spread:   We made everything except the sandwiches, which we ordered from Sprouts. 


Little veggie cups with yummy hand cut veggie sticks and ranch in mini solo cups.  I dipped some pretzel sticks in white chocolate and rolled them in blue sprinkles for some added color and fun.


Watermelon, honeydew, and strawberry fruit skewers.


The birthday boys baseball cake and some lemon bars made from scratch.


Vanilla baseball cupcakes and hand made cupcake stands.  I made the cupcake stands with cardboard rounds that I glued together and covered in brown kraft paper.  Then I covered a few cans for the support between tiers.  They worked great and were free since I have boxes from the move still.  I also made a couple little cupcake flags for the toppers with black paper and a chalk marker.


I made the birthday banner with black card stock and a chalk paint marker.  Then we decorated with a bunch of the baseball pictures we took a few weeks ago.  They turned out really cute.


I dipped some oreos in white chocolate and added baseball stripes.  I also made some decadent fudgy chocolate brownies.  So good.  My mother in law brought the monster cookies on the bottom tier.  They were great.  We had a lot of sweets!


We got kettle corn and chips from Costco and my mother in law made her awesome pasta salad.
What an awesome party!  We had lots of fun planning and making decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails